Saturday, December 29, 2012

Tag and cookies

Hello! I hope your Christmas was peaceful and enjoyable! No snow here, in fact we had such high temperatures that it felt like a summer's day here.



I'm sharing two little projects (in one photo) that I enjoyed doing last night. I found a little box full of old scraps so I designed this little tag with them. The tag is a download which I printed out twice in two different sizes. I have to say that I love the Dogwood stamp. I used distress markers and sprayed with water.
The little bag to the right, is a Magazine project from Daphne's Diary, which probably some of my Dutch friends will recognize. 


 For Christmas I treated myself to a little Chocolate mould biscuit set. I saw it at the local supermarket for a good price. Loved the French theme. Here is the result.

I am getting in the crafting mood once again and just love Pinterest for inspiration too.
Hoping you have a wonderful, creative and BLESSED New Year!
Jacqueline

11 comments:

  1. Beautiful project, Jacqueline! Love the pretty, watercolor effect on your Dogwood! Wishing you a very happy and healthy New Year! Hugs! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. AMAZING!!!!


    really beautiful!
    Happy New Year!
    xxx Susi

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so beautiful, Jacqueline! We are preparing to celebrate the New Year, my husband will be off work and we can enjoy family time. We will also travel to St. Petersburg on the Navigators' conference.

    These two pictures are worthy of being published in some craft magazine! Is it a tag too on the right side?

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your gorgeous vintage tag, you've staged it perfectly for the photo too! I wish I could sit in your kitchen and enjoy a cup of coffee and one of those yummy looking cookies with you!
    Blessings to you in the New Year, dear friend!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Also this time I really like your tags. There is only one more thing to say and it will be that I wish you all the blessings from our God to you and your family in the new year. Thanks for the inspiration you have been for me - I look forward to follow you.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely tag Jacqueline and your biscuits look delicious.
    Happy New Year to you

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such a beautiful tag. I am amazed how you use the Dogwood stamp. I have that stamp but can´t find away to use it. Thanks for the inspiration.

    I wish you and yous family a happy new year. Thanks for your support i 2012.

    Big hugs
    Helle

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lovely tags Jacqueline and you did so well in buying that chocolate mould set, they not only look beautiful but delicious, too ;-) And please don't doubt about your Christmas card, I am very very fond of your work, for you have a fabulous style of your own which I admire immensely! Big hugs, Ira xox
    irascreacorner.blogspot.nl

    ReplyDelete
  9. Just love your water-colored dogwoods, Jacqueline, and those biscuits look amazing!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Your tag is so pretty. And the chocolate looks so yummy. I have to say I love pinterest as well.

    Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Beautiful tag ... and those biscuits are superb!! I just love that mold ... Wishing you and yours a Very Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your visit - I so appreciate it!