Saturday, October 16, 2010

Vintage

I've missed doing vintage cards, I just couldn't get it right.






I found these free backgrounds on a blog which I have misplaced in my favs so I can't find the link unfortunately.

I would love to share something with you about HOPE. I know what it means to be passive and not always in a positive mind-set, but when the enemy of our faith comes against us we have to be weaponed! It is not wise to be attacked and not having the Word of God ready to counter-attack. I hope to be sharing these proclamation cards with you over the next couple of weeks and hope they will help those of you who need it!


Have a great weekend!
Jacqueline

10 comments:

  1. Jacqueline, that's a wonderful vintage card. I wish you a nice weekend, too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful vintage card and love the image of the little girl. The words on hope are a good reminder and inspiration.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a pretty card, Jacqueline! And thank you, always, for your inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your vintage cards are just so perfect. The first image (used myself, isn't she so lovely) a really dreamy quality and the second, that is image is beautiful. Lynne M x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Excellent...thanks for sharing these precious promises, I will be referring to this proclamation frequently! I'm so glad to see you doing your beautiful vintage cards, I just love them!
    bless you, dear friend!

    ReplyDelete
  6. OH, I love your vintage card. Your style is so unique. The are both gorgeus and in such pretty colors.

    ReplyDelete
  7. wow. those backgrounds are gorgeous. love seeing your vintage cards! have a wonderful Sunday! =)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your vintage cards here are superb Jacqueline - love the soft colors!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great words on hope! I love your cards too!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your visit - I so appreciate it!