Friday, January 2, 2009

Guest artist at the Vintage Veranda

HI! Happy to announce I am the guest artist at the Vintage Veranda this month. Thanks to Pam, Louise and Sarah who invited me.


This is one of the cards I made.

If you want to see what I created, click on the link here to the right 'Guest artist VV' and it will take you to my gallery. The theme this month is 'Far away places' and the country I chose was France... well it's far away for you! I chose Paris and also a bit of London, and the South where I live.
There will also be a challenge the second week of January and would love anybody who reads this mail to join in - there will be a little prize too.
Thanks!

5 comments:

  1. Congratulations, Jacqueline! An honor well deserved! I'll be lurking there as well! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beuatiful! Glad you were chosen and well deserved. Will jump over an check it out!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Proficiat Jacqueline, dit is een bekroning op je prachtig werk.
    Ook dit kaartje is weer een juweeltje

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations with your guest designership (I don't know if this is good English). ANyway, you sertenly deserve this! Love your vintage work.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your visit - I so appreciate it!