Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Two yummy packages!

First of all, the stamp plate 'Yuletide blessings" I won on the Gothic arch blog from the Sugar lump studios has arrived!

Thank you so much Nancy, you know how thrilled I was to win some of your stamps!! And they are wonderful to work with. I mounted them this afternoon and have been stamping to try them out on cards and labels! The inspiration on this one was to stamp a snowflake onto a prima flower, which works really well... I'm out of brads so I had to come up with something else!


This second card was made from a stamp I received from Norway. I have a friend living there who sent me a package this week... totally unexpected and I was so delighted to receive a stamp from this country!! I needed to experiment straight away!
Life is very busy at the moment but as I have my own little room now (our eldest son moved out) it is so great to not have to tidy up everything after I have done a bit of crafting!

9 comments:

  1. What a lucky person you are, but of course it is well deserved. Another beautiful card! It's nice to have your own room to create in; be careful, you will want to fill it up!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful. Lucky you getting new stamps. It is wonderful especially if they are a surprise. Can't wait to see lots of new designs with them.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats! Beautiful cards, as always!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh this is so gorgeous!!! The colours on the second one is just breathtaking.
    Yvonne.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love both of your cards! I am thrilled the stamps arrived safely and hope you can have time to play once the holidays settle down! Have a wonderful Christmas!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love both of the cards. They are amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love that SLS plate of Christmas stamps. You've done a great job with the first one you show. I also love the turquoise in your second card.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congratulations!
    Because you got such pretty stamps.
    Congratulations!
    Because you have your own craft room now.
    Congratulations!
    Because you made such great cards.
    Congratulations!
    Because you are such a nice person.

    ReplyDelete
  9. WOW..so much pretty cards!
    I love brown/blue.

    Happy Christmas
    ToM

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your visit - I so appreciate it!